One area of fashion that could use a huge overhaul is nursing wear for new moms. It’s all either extremely expensive or extremely fugly. So, I’ve set out to locate regular clothing that is nursing friendly. One style that seems to be working great for me so far is a henley style top. The buttons allow for easy access (haha) and I seem to be able to find these at local inexpensive retailers so I’m not shelling out my child’s college fund for mommy’s wardrobe.
I’d love suggestions from any of you would have been creative on this front with your wardrobe. What worked for you?
- Old Navy, Womens Thermal Henley
- Old Navy, Womens Hooded Rib Knit Henley
- Old Navy, Womens Ruffle Trim Henley
- Old Navy, Womens Lightweight Jersey Henley
- Walmart, Womens Long Sleeve Henley
- Target, Womens Henley
- American Eagle, Military Henley
- Walmart, Womens Long Sleeve Hooded Graphic Thermal Tee