I’ve been making this dish for a couple of years now and it finally dawned on me to share it with everyone! So fast, so easy, and soooooo good! (My hubby will even eat the leftovers for this and that’s REALLY saying something.)
- 1 package refrigerated fettuccine
- 3 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 package pre-cooked chicken breast (or you can use 3/4 pound of chicken you cook)
- 1 package sliced mushrooms
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 package fresh spinach (or arugula if you prefer)
- 1 can diced tomatoes with basil and oregano
- 1/2 cup white wine
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a large skillet, heat oil and add chicken, mushrooms, garlic, and Italian seasoning. Cook and stir until chicken has cooked through (if using raw chicken) and mushrooms have released their juices.
- Add spinach and cook until wilted. Add tomatoes and wine. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 4 to 5 minutes.
- Drain pasta and toss with chicken mixture.