Inspired by a post that I couldn’t get out of my head from one of my favorite bloggers, I wanna chat a bit about cool color combinations. Gone are the days of matchy matchy and all neutrals. I like to play around with all sorts of colors in all aspects of my life. And I can’t tell you how many times I’ve heard “that doesn’t match” from those around me. It doesn’t have to match, it has to GO people! Here are some of my most favorite fashion color combos. Do y’all have any that you regularly wear??
- Coral, Grey and Yellow - This is so springy and feminine. I love grey and yellow alone, but adding in the pop of coral is so girly!
- Eggplant and Orange- Pretty, complimentary of one another, and just so so darn cute! I don’t think I know a single person that doesn’t look good in eggplant.
- Red, White, and Navy- Sure, you can call me a sailor or patriotic, but there is something so classic, but not plain about this combo and I LOVE it.
- Purple and Lime- Dark Purple is like Black to me…. it needs something to liven it up! Enter lime!
- Turquoise and Orange- These two colors are bright ones, but oh how fun are they together?!? They seem to be the perfect ying and yang for me.
- Yellow with Royal Blue- Yellow is a funny color. So many people don’t wear it, but I am not one of those people. And royal blue just makes it POP!
- Kelly Green with Turquoise- Two of my most favorite colors slammed together… perfection.