I never make New Year’s Resolutions. Ever. But I thought, you know, we are going into this year a little different than any year before and I thought, why not. I think it’ll be fun to look back and see if I could pull any of this off in a year. So here goes:
- Try and take a walk with the kiddo every day if weather allows.
- Learn to sew, like for real with my new Christmas gift. My ultimate goal: a baby clothes memory quilt.
- Implement some sort of regularly occurring date night that went to shit when we had our bouncing baby boy.
- Get back into going to more movies SOMEHOW, SOMEWAY! My mom and I used to go to a movie every Sunday pre-bebe and pre-2009. I need my theater watching experience por favor.
- Organize! Organize the junk drawer in the kitchen, organize the closets in the extra bedroom and finally organize my closet (trying on clothes and seeing what actually fits and doesn’t). (and just FYI that’s not my closet, you don’t want to see it)
- Read more and when I say more, like maybe a whole book. Magazines don’t count. Google Reader doesn’t count. I may even go so far as to go for 10 books in 2010.