The Mission:create a list of fabulousness that I wouldn’t mind showing up under the tree on Christmas morning if $$$ were NO object!
- Tiffany & Co., 1837 Interlocking Circles Ring: I have been in LOVE with this ring since I first tried it on. Why am I trying on jewelry at Tiffany’s you ask? Because it’s fun…that’s why! Another thing that draws me to this ring is the rose gold, anyone else out there as obsessed with rose gold as me?
- Amy Butler, Carried-Away Everything: These bags are a tad pricey, but they are super-cute. I would also like several of her tote bags as well, but that’s for another post…
- Allens Boots, Old Gringo Cruzadas: Ok, this is the 2nd time I’ve mentioned these boots in this blog…don’t you think it’s time someone bought them for me?
- Anthropologie, Fire Within Posts: Simple, classic, and just plain cute.
- JCrew, Salon Bracelet: Truth be told, I wanted to put all of the JCrew jewelry line on this list…
- Williams-Sonoma, Le Creuset 6 and 3/4 Qt. Oval Dutch Oven: I just feel like I need this dutch oven because a) the Pioneer Woman uses one a lot when she cooks and b) who doesn’t like a lime green pot in their cabinets!?!
- Amazon, KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer: This needs to be on my counter in my kitchen…it will break up the absurd amount of red that I have!
- Crate & Barrel, OXO Pop Containers: My pantry has become disheveled…these should help…
- Williams-Sonoma, Le Creuset 12″ Fry Pan: Geez, you would think cooking was my hobby with all these kitchen items on my list!
- Pottery Barn, Tuscan Urns: These would look really neat in my house.
- Anthropologie: Shocking, but this jewelry box is no longer available, but I do like this alternative!
- Nordstrom, Michele ‘Deco’ Customizable Watch: I seriously have not had a new watch since I was in high school…