I alternate back and forth between wearing bold earrings and wearing tiny dainty earrings. These days I save the bold for going out sans kids and wear the dainty for daily wear. These are a few that I have my eye on…
I’m on the hunt for a colorful, sleek, modern ring to wear on my right hand. I had initially thought I wanted some kind of diamond-ish type of thing, but now I’m having second thoughts. I think that I wear so much turquoise all the time, that one of these babies might work instead.
Happy 4th y’all! Here’s a little red, white, and blue for you today!
- Gypsy Top, Boden
- Hammock Red Jelly Sandals, Top Shop
- The Diva Clean Front Denim Bermudas, Old Navy
- Crochet Trim Top, Old Navy
- Bow-Tied Slides, Anthropologie
- Red Stripe Sun Top, Top Shop
- A-line Racerback Tank, Garnet Hill
- Heaven’s Gate Earrings, Sundance Catalog
- Poesy Toesy Sandals, Sundance Catalog
- Silk Painterly Top, Boden
I love me some cuff bracelets, probably because they typically fit my all too small wrists better than an actual bracelet, and I’ve been coveting these here lately!