Ok so there is a long standing tradition with a couple of the tipsy girls.
Its starts early. I am talking 2:30 am early….It’s dark. It’s so dark, that it’s black……None other than THE Black Friday. Totally worth It. HELLA GOOD TIMES AND DEALS.
Heres the line up for me and Mimi (my mom):
- Kohls (3 am) -for Austin and others
- Macy’s (4:15 am)- for Mimi and Estee Lauder Holiday Gift Sets (10 of them , yes I said 10, we have a big family) – if you aren’t aware of this gift set, get on it now. You’ll thank me later.
- Target (6 am)- for Ben and Aus and everyone who need electronics or awesomeness
- Bath and Body Works (8 am) – for friends and fam and myself
- Yankee Candles (9 am)- just for fun at this point (gotta keep that house smelling good through out the year)
So we start at about 2:30 am. Fight all the really crazy peeps, cause you know, we are the sane ones. Hit all these locales and we are done by about noon or so…..
Side note: Just want to let all tipsy readers know we are celebrating a safe and happy holiday with our friends and family. Please do the same. Happy and Safe Holiday to all of our readers! See you Monday!!!!