Have you guys heard of this series Who Do You Think You Are? It’s getting ready to start it’s second season. It’s a show about celebrities tracing their family trees and Lisa Kudrow from “Friends” executive produces it. I find it very very fascinating but this is coming from someone that got a History degree so…. This season will have Gwyneth Paltrow, Tim McGraw, Rosie O’Donnell, Steve Buscemi, Kim Cattrall, Lionel Richie, Vanessa Williams and Ashley Judd. It starts tomorrow on NBC and I for one am pumped about it! Have you been watching this series?
50% of Tipsy Society loves Glee and I know you know several Gleeks in your life and I am positive they would love any of these for a Christmas gift, so GET ON IT.
- Macys, Glee Top
- Etsy, Gold Star Necklace
- Macys, Glee Logo Tee
- Amazon, The Complete First Season
- Amazon, Glee Christmas
- Etsy, Glee Ornament
Are you stumped on gift buying for anyone? I’ve gathered up some items that I think might work or at least point you in the right direction.
- Voile Spaghetti Measure, Moma Store
- Jubilee Hoops, Sundance
- Ugg Scuff, Zappos
- Multicolor Ceramic Mixing Bowl Set, Williams-Sonoma
- Bose Noise Canceling Headphones, Amazon
- The Pajamas Warming Pouch, Hammacher Schlemmer
- The In Your Own Voice Storyteller, Hammacher Schlemmer
- Xyron Create A Sticker Machine, Amazon
- Pearls in the Stream Bracelet, Sundance
- The Twilight Saga: Eclipse DVD, Amazon
- Mad Men Season 1 DVD, Amazon
- Toy Story 3 DVD, Amazon
We’re going to let you guys in on a little Tipsy secret, we are TV people!!!! We watch a lot of TV and we talk a lot about TV, but oddly enough, our favorites are all different!
Here’s ours, what are yours? (And how often are you hooked on the tube?)
- Der: Modern Family, I’m completely head over heels for Modern Family. The characters on that show could not have been more well cast and every single week I am laughing out loud at the shennanigans that goes on with that show. My only complaint is that I honestly wish it was longer than 30 mins.
- AK: The Good Wife, Only in its second season, The Good Wife has quickly turned into a “watch the night of” show for us in our household. That’s a big deal, because we TiVo EVERYTHING and rarely watch things as they are on live that night. But The Good Wife, it’s that good, I’m telling you!
- Sarah: Private Practice, this is literally the only show right now that I HAVE to watch the night of. The story lines just keep getting better and better…and if anyone saw the previews for this Thursdays episode, I know you’re on the edge of your seat right now!!!
- Court: The Office, This is a show I know a lot of people have jumped ship on; however this remains my absolute fav on the air right now. I laugh my ass off to the antics, one liners, and shit the characters do on this show….”you went over my head and then you lied to my face. So my head and my face have taken a beating”. Bahahahaaaa!
So last night was the finale of The Bachelorette. In the past, Sarah has talked about the trash tv she watches, so I’m gonna go ahead and throw out there that yes, I watch The Bachelorette, The Bachelor and it looks like I’m also going to be watching Bachelor Pad for whatever reason. I think ABC has some sort of brainwashing capabilities, because my TiVo just keeps on recording…
I thought the finale last night was actually pretty good, I kinda liked how everything went down. I also thought that Frank could not have looked more like a poon than he did for leaving when he did, but GUESS WHAT, yep, more poon-like last night by being a no-show for the After the Final Rose.
So what do you think? Did she pick right? Will it last? Did you cry like a little baby at the rainbow like I did?