We received a comment on our Facebook page recently asking about some inexpensive options for a “Denim and Diamonds” themed party, and here’s what we came up with!
- Mason jars w/ tea lights: from http://emmalinebride.com/handmade-wedding/mason-jar-centerpieces-floating-candles/. We would replace those clear marbles with diamondy things.
- Baby’s breath in galvanized tubs (large or small): from theknot.com. After all, baby’s breath is CHEAP!
- Flowers in vintage cans: from http://peacockfeatherevents.blogspot.com/2009/10/wedding-wild-flowers.html. You could also just take regular cans and cover the cans with either scrapbook or brown paper, which might be easier to find if you don’t have vintage cans on hand.
- Flowers, curly willow, and raffia in clear vases: from http://jenelisebeth.blogspot.com/2009/07/etsy-martha-stewart-handmade-weddings.html. We would replace the yellow with something that matches the colors of the party.
- Mason jars, twine, and flowers: from http://wedding.allwomenstalk.com/5-rustic-wedding-centerpiece-ideas/.