These sure would be fun to plan outfits around!
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I’m a bag lady, but with Christmas around the corner, I’m officially on a spending freeze. HOWEVER, if I’m on anyones Christmas list, I wouldn’t mind one of these beauties!
I’ve posted on Crocs that you don’t realize are Crocs before. And here we are again! I love the color and I love a good flat! These are actually in my shopping cart as we speak–aren’t they adorable?
Crocs Marnie, Piperlime
My son has been living in crocs this summer and I figured we needed to get him some tennis shoes for fall/winter. So I went on the hunt and OMG there are so many cute ones. I had trouble deciding between cute and colorful and cute and neutral. The Dr. Seuss ones are ADORABLE! I really wanted to go with something that was easy to put on and take off. I ultimately ended up with #3 and I could not love them more. They are so easy to put on and they are neutral with a bit color with the orange stitching. LOVE THEM!
- Zappos, Converse Chuck Taylor All Star
- Zappos, Kangaroos Combat Hook & Loop
- Piperlime, Converse Chuck Taylor All Star 2 Strap
- Zappos, Converse Chuck Taylor All Star V3 Ox2
- Zappos, Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Double Tongue Ox2
- Zappos, Puma Kids Rio Racer
- Zappos, Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Core Slip
- Zappos, Vans Classic Slip On Core
GOOD GOD get these on my feet.
Wouldn’t these be a great transitional sandal for fall? Loving on the grey and the industrial feel to them. I think Sarah will appreciate them too, she was just loving on Nine West!
When I see espadrilles I think SUMMER. I also think, “I need to be in Mexico with a margarita”. I yammer on a lot about Mexico don’t I? Honestly I’ll just take the marg. But I’ll also take some espadrilles. I’m pretty sure I need #2. What say you?
Us Tipsy gals decided to switch up our Friday routine and add in FABULOUS footwear! Because lets face it, who doesn’t love shoes….
First up are these cuties:
Pierre Dumas Devora-1: I’ve never worn this brand, but I’m loving these sandals for their cuteness factor AND that they’re only $29.50!!!
Get it? HAHAHA. I’m pretty lame.
So, I’ve figured out that due to various situations I am not longer eligible for stilettos or 4 inch heels. I have outlined these below:
- WAS- weak ankle syndrome
- achy feet
- getting too damned old
- not wanting to feel like too much of a stripper
- the high likelihood that if I have consumed any alcohol at all–I could end up DFO (done fell out aka, on the ground)
The solution? Easy, a wedge or platform. I am completely in love. The elegance for the dressier times, the comfort I need. Here’s a few I have my eyes on.
- Michael Antonio Green Wedge
- Rampage Wedge with Turquoise
- Jessica Simpson Orange Wedge
- BCBG Crimson Platform
- Xhiliration Olive Wedge
On another note, all of these seem to have a pretty good price tag!
Der thought it’d be a good idea if we all shared our dream Christmas Wishlists for this year–she explicitly said if money was no object what would you ask for. So I picked a little something something or alot of something something. But I categorized it for you foos because I’m OCD like that. Anyway…have at it. I’m drooling.
Shoes & Accessories
- Boden, Patent Buckle Flats-Navy – I love love love this color combo.
- Piperlime, Bernardo Google-Red – I’ve been wanting a driving moc
- Zappos, PUMA Cabana Racer II Wn’s-Hi Risk Red/White/Blue Mist – a vintage tennis shoe mixed with the bomb color combo..could not be more AK
- Dreams Corner Etsy Shop, Scarf ruffle gray in wool italian fabric with vintage button – ohhhh ruffles, yes please
- bossa, Shiraleah Recession collection tote bag-Pewter – I’ve been looking for a metallic purse that’s not to out there…I think this might be it.
- Levenger, Pen Pocket Briefcase with Pen – a cute little notepad to have with me to write down stuff to remember since I can’t remember shit anymore–can you say old?
- Abas, Cate Accordian-Classique Blue – this was on my list last year, turquoise…my favorite color
- UGG, Women’s Classic Cardy-Grey – this was newly added thanks to Court
- Sundance, Pitter-Patter Ring – not sure what it is about this ring, I’m just drawn to it.
- Craftsbury Kids, Custom Silhouette Pendants-Medium – would I ever be able to get a profile shot of my 14 mo to send in for one of these…aren’t they SO cute??
- Sundance, Modern Times Watch-Blue – again, the color combo got me…would be a great occasional watch
- Sleeks Etsy Shop, Silk Necklace-Slate Grey – I love this and am envisioning it sprucing up my tee collections
- Sundance, Champagne Pincushion Ring – I don’t wear gold much but man o man this is a statement ring
- Silver Tribe, Native American Navajo Indian Multicolor Sterling Silver Bead Necklace Jewelry – picture it…a navy tee with this necklace…OMG
- Belartes, Tagua Adjustable Necklace – this one is thanks to O Magazine..aren’t they gorgeous??
- Sundance, Jacket Militaire-Ice Blue – I love how this is the perfect shade of bright..right up my alley
- Kate Boggiano, Tank Top-Sparkling Grape – I have a couple of these in neutral colors and would love to brighten up my collection.
- Nordstrom, Velvet by Graham & Spencer “Kylea” Sequin Tank – Sequins are everywhere in stores, have you noticed?
- Chadwicks, Sculptural Cross Neck Babydoll – Love this neckline AND the color
- Target, Merona Elbow Sleeve Turtleneck Top – Newport Aqua – This sleeve length is perfect for Houston weather–its a turtleneck but a shorter sleeve–perfecto
- Victoria’s Secret-Open cardigan tee-Blackberry – COMFY is what comes to mind when I see this..and adorable.
Odds & Ends
- Sur la Table, Copco Round Bag Caps – Chip clips are so 2008
- The Container Store, Drop-Front Shoe Boxes – This would be the beginning of my dream closet
- Amazon, Vacu Vin Glass Markers Party People – Another new edition thanks to Sarah
- happytape, so many pretty solids 20pak – My brown paper bag wrapping would be so happy
- Amazon, Jiffy Steamer ESTEAM Travel Steamers-Pink – a PINK clothing steamer!! SQUEEEEE!
- Bed Bath & Beyond, Amy Butler Bath Towels-One of each please – I couldn’t believe it when I saw these..I would buy all different ones and mix them up because I’m eclectic like that.
- Sur la Table, Skybar Wine System – It’s like WHAT?! are we at the AK casa or a wine bar?!
- Urban Outfitters, Speedball Screenprinting Kit – I would love to learn how to do this
- Paper Source, Letterpress Machine Combo Kit – Again I would love to learn how to do this
- Amazon, Kindle Wireless Reading Device – I would load this sucker up and take it with me wherever I went
- Amazon, Polaroid CZA-10011B PoGo Instant Mobile Printer – Isn’t this the coolest thing?
- The Demy – A recipe gadget, perfect, love it.
- Amazon, Confections of a Closet Master Baker: One Woman’s Sweet Journey from Unhappy Hollywood Executive to Contented Country Baker – About Sandra Bullock’s sister
- Amazon, Kirtsy Takes a Bow: A Celebration of Women’s Online Favorites – The pictures I’ve seen online alone are drawing me to this book
- Amazon, Stay Home, Stay Happy: 10 Secrets to Loving At-Home Motherhood – 10 secrets to anything is intriguing to me
- Amazon, Twilight – Yes, I admit, I might be the last person on Earth that hasn’t read this book or seen the movie..I should start, yes?
- Amazon, Guac Off! – The perfect end to this post–Guac Guac Guac–I have an unhealthy obssession to it, but it’s the good fat right?
So what’s on your wishlist this year?